Build A Cabin In A Weekend For Under $5,000
Categories: Tiny House
We came across this company while researching completely unrelated articles. These small metal arched buildings are 14 by 20 feet.
We can think of all sorts of challenges one of these could also resolve –
- Want your own private office in your back yard?
- Always promising your significant other they could have an artist’s studio?
- Mother-In-Law visiting soon?
- Have a piece of land you need temporary housing on while your house is being built?
- Parents have a huge lot and you don’t want a mortgage for the next 30 years?
- Always wanted a place in your back yard to rent out for some extra income?
We don’t get a single penny for promoting these – we just thought they were cool and more people should know about them as a possible solution for their housing challenges. Here’s what the company is saying.
Arched Cabins is a growing business with two company-owned locations: our manufacturing operations are based outside of Houston, Texas in the Cypress area, and we have a build team based in Timberon, New Mexico. Arched Cabins creator David Cruey has worked on a variety of projects over the years with one goal in mind - designing an efficient, cost effective, durable, attractive, and easy-to-build structure with multiple uses.