How To Buy Land When You're Dead Broke (Video)
Categories: Homes / Dwellings
One way to buy property when you have no money…you're poor and you have no credit. And you feel like it’s a hopeless situation. Well I’m here to tell you it’s not. I know because this is exactly what I did, and now I’m mortgage free.
In this homesteading video Becky explains step by step how to buy land if you're poor and have no money and no credit or bad credit.
- How to find cheap land.
- How to buy land even if you have no credit or bad credit.
- What to look for in a good piece of land.
- How to find out the zoning and flood zone information.
- What are deed restrictions and bylaws and how can they effect you?
- What are access rights and why are they important?
- Why you need a title company and why it’s important.
- And I tell you my personal story which will help you see exactly how it’s all done from start to finish. I know because I did it twice.
You can also find a large land broker like ClassicCountryLand.com who owns land all over the U.S. in rural areas, and specializes in financing all of it to homeowners. They finance anyone, and the interest is reasonable. Make your payments til you pay it off, and the land is yours. Sometimes people don't like the area they ended up, so they are able to negotiate for another property in another area or different state instead when things need to change, or they can make payments for a while, and leave if life suggests they should. The advantage here is the option of a low down payment which means you're not losing a bunch if you decide to leave, and it's like a period of land rental. If you're ready to really commit, a larger down payment can mean lower interest, or a cash purchase can get you a discount on the price. Mention that you found them on Offgridquest.com or facebook's Living off the Grid, and you'll get $100.00 back on your down payment!
Check out these Cool Farm Community Homes for $49,900, Rain catchment, Solar, And Farm Included