Homes For Emergency Situations Built For Only $1000
Categories: Homes / Dwellings
The project is called CASA QE-90. This is a home developed in an area of 231 Sq.ft. They are designed as for families that have lost their homes.
The designed is by Architects Héctor Zambrano Lozano y Karla Velez Espinoza.
The modules allow for this home to grow based on the needs and size of the family. The initial investment to build these homes is around US$1000, making it a viable and economical development.
The dwelling bring all the comforts to up to a group of 4. This could be considered a great emergency shelter.
Materials used are:
- Concrete foundation
- Cane or bamboo
- Pallet floors
- Chopped cane panels
- Metallic Windows with wooden frames
- Zinc Roofs
- Concrete foundation for the home
- The structure is made with cane or bamboo.
- Pallets need to be used for flooring tied to the foundation.
- Zinc Roofing
- The walls are made with panels of shredded cane, once built, we will proceed with the installation of the electrical, water and sewage.