PLY90: Let It Spark Your Imagination.
Categories: Building Methods
As an architect and a designer, it is always nice to stumbe upon products that ignite the imagination and the possibilities. So is the case for this bracket, tey call it the PLY90. Those little projects you had around the house but dind't think you could do them because you are not a carpenter, well, with just some plywood cut to size... You can build them!!!
WHAT IS THE PLY90?
- The PLY90 is a patent pending connector that is a faster, better looking alternative to drilling and screwing projects together.
- Save time and energy by not having to align every board and precisely drill and screw all the pieces together
- You can focus on the design of your creation using a standard construction method
- Easily disassemble creations for storage or moving, recycle old projects into new ones
WHAT TYPE OF MATERIALS DOES THE PLY90 BRACKET WORK ON?
- The PLY90 bracket has two included screws that allow it to work with all sheet materials/plywood between .450-.755”.
- The 3/4" or short screw is for 1/2" materials, the longer 1" screw is for 3/4" materials
- The .450-.755” size range accommodates almost all commonly available plywood.
- The PLY90 works best when materials of similar thickness are placed in both sides of a connector
- Note: Some manufactured woods are greater than upper limit of .755" (3/4" white melamine, and 3/4" MDF can be larger than .755") these will require a separate screw for thicknesses .755-.780"
WHAT ARE THE PLY90 BRACKETS MADE OF?
- The brackets are made from high strength aluminum alloy.
- The aluminum is shaped through a process called extrusion and then the parts are cut, drilled and finished.
- The hardware is premium alloy steel.
- Made in the USA