Is Your Electric Bill Soaring? See How You Can Keep It Down!
For more information on this, click here.
- HOW YOU CAN AVOID THE RISING COST OF ELECTRICITY WITH SOLAR ENERGY
- IN 2017, THE U.S. ENERGY INFORMATION ADMINISTRATION (EIA) EXPECTS U.S. RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICITY TO COST 13.02 (CENTS PER KILOWATT)
- THAT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT, BUT THAT'S 3% HIGHER THAN THE AVERAGE PRICE IN 2016.
- AND NEARLY 20% HIGHER THAN 5 YEARS AGO!
- THE U.S. EIA PLACES THE AVERAGE U.S. RESIDENTIAL MONTHLY ELECTRICITY BILL AT NEARLY $110 PER MONTH
- TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE RISING COST OF ENERGY, THE EIA FORECASTS THAT IN 20 YEARS HOMEOWNERS' MONTHLY ELECTRICITY BILLS WILL RISE TO OVER $180 PER MONTH.
- BUT, FUEL COSTS ARE DECLINING, RIGHT?
- YES AND NO.
- ALTHOUGH FUEL COSTS MAY DECLINE FOR UTILITIES AS MANY UTILITIES SHIFT FROM COAL-FIRED TO NATURAL GAS-FIRED PLANTS, THE COSTS OF INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGES AND POLLUTION CONTROLS FOR AGING PLANTS ARE PASSED ON TO ELECTRICITY CONSUMERS. Keeping utility rates from declining.
- SO, HOW CAN YOU AVOID THE RISING COST OF ELECTRICITY?
- SOLAR PANELS!(THEY'RE LESS EXPENSIVE THAN YOU THINK)
- EVEN THOUGH THE COST OF SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION DECREASED 60% IN LESS THAN A DECADE.. Several financial incentives are still offered.
- LOW-INTEREST ENERGY LOANS ALLOW YOU TO GO SOLAR AT NO UPFRONT COST!
- FINANCIAL INCENTIVES + TAX CREDITS MAKE SOLAR ENERGY A REWARDING INVESTMENT FOR COLORADO HOMEOWNERS
- ALL RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS QUALIFY FOR A FEDERAL TAX CREDIT
- TAX CREDIT = 30% OF THE AMOUNT SPENT ON THE SOLAR SYSTEM
- I N C O L O R A D O , S O L A R E N E R G Y S Y S T E M S A R E E X E M P T F R O M S T A T E , R T D , A N D S C F D S A L E S T A X E S
- S A V I N G Y O U T H O U S A N D S O F D O L L A R S O N I N S T A L L A T I O N !
- "Homeowners appear to recover approximately 97% of their investment costs." - Forbes, "How Much Do Solar Panels Boost Home Sale Prices" RENTING ELECTRICITY INVESTING IN SOLAR * Colorado Average Electric Cost per Month Months Annual Cost Inflation x 12 Years x 24 Years x 36 Years Solar Cost per Month Months Annual Cost Inflation x 12 Years x 24 Years x 36 Years = $150 = 12 = $1,800 = 5% = $28,651 = $80,104 = $172,505 = $150 = 12 = $1,800 = 0% = $21,600 = $0 = $0 0% ROI 97% ROI
- YOUR PAYBACK PERIOD A QUICK BREAKDOWN: 0 5 10 15 2520 3530 Life of Solar Panel System (years) avg payback 4-5 years YOUR SAVINGS
- WAIT, THERE'S MORE! LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT NET METERING.
- NET METERING IS A POLICY THAT ENABLES CONSUMERS WHO INSTALL SOLAR SYSTEMS ON THEIR PROPERTIES TO RECEIVE RETAIL CREDIT FOR THE SURPLUS ENERGY THEY PROVIDE TO THE ELECTRIC GRID.
- BUILDING UP YOUR 1. During the day, your solar system sends power to your home 2. For all the extra power generated during the day, your bank will fill up. 3. During the evening, you will drain some of the bank, leaving the extra energy to roll over to the next day. "SOLAR BANK"
- Utilize Your "Banked" Credits ON CLOUDY DAYS AT NIGHT UNUSED CREDITS ROLL OVER TO THE NEXT DAY!
- P.S. - SOLAR HOMEOWNERS ARE NOT ALL RICH!
- 70% OF SOLAR HOMEOWNERS SAY THEY'RE 'SAVY SPENDERS AND BUDGET CONSCIOUS' 70%
- IN FACT, THE AVERAGE SOLAR HOMEOWNER COMBINED HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS BETWEEN $76,000 & 100,0000 WHEN THEY DECIDE TO GO SOLAR - WELL BELOW THE $150,000 LEVEL THAT MOST AMERICANS CONSIDER "WEALTHY."
- GOING SOLAR MEANS YOU WILL LIKELY LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS, PROTECT YOURSELF FROM RISING RATES, AND CAN ALSO GET CASH BACK DURING PEAK MONTHS. When you add it all up...
- It only takes a quick consultation with an EcoMark solar energy representative to find out if your home is a good candidate for solar. P.S.The consultation is free, so you have nothing to lose - except your energy bill. Click Here for a Free Consultation
- FREE RESOURCES: A quick guide that covers the basics of a residential solar system. The First-Time Buyers Guide to Solar Systems eBook DOWNLOAD NOW