Make Homemade Energy Bars
If you have not made them yet, then you must try and make them soon. Trust us, these cubes will become your favorite dessert or go to snack!
The cubes are easy to prepare, and they are light and very tasty, but most importantly they are very healthy and definitely better and more cost-effective than energy bars.
Yield: approximately 30 cubes
- 1 cup sesame seeds - un-hulled - (soaked, sprouted, dehydrated) - see notes below
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked, sprouted, dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked, sprouted, dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup carob powder (or cacao powder or 1/2 of each)
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup agave (or raw honey)
- 1 cup almond butter
- Take note that I recommend these ingredients to be preferably organically grown in nature.